At All Times, Your Safety Is Our Priority
Here at Greyson Guns Shooting Club & Range we have a Range Safety Officer on premise at all times to ensure that all safety protocols are being followed. They’re the final authority on what is safe/unsafe for our guests, as well as a resource for our shooters. We want your experience to be safe, comfortable and fun!
- All firearms must enter the retail store and range in a case. NO EXPOSED weapons are allowed.
- All firearms must remain IN A CASE unless they are currently in use on the FIRING LINE.
- Firearms do not enter or leave the firing line except in a case. This includes short term storage in the cubbies at the back of the range.
- Keep muzzle pointed downrange at all times
- Keep finger off trigger until ready to shoot
- Load/unload firearms only in RANGE STATION on FIRING LINE
- Wear eye/ear protection at all times upon entering range
- Be sure to fire at the center of the trap in assigned lane
- NEVER handle loaded firearms outside shooting port
- NEVER cross the firing line for any reason
- Unload all firearms before leaving the shooting port
- TRACER, ARMOR-PIERCING, and INCENDIARY ammo is PROHIBITED. It is extremely damaging to range components and risks the safety of everyone on the range.
There will be a $250.00 fine for EVERY round fired.
- No open toed shoes or low-cut tops permitted
- No open food or beverage permitted
- REMEMBER: ANYONE CAN CALL A CEASE-FIRE AT ANY TIME
YOU are financially responsible for all damages that you cause to the range and its equipment. You will be charged for damages resulting from your shooting anything other than the backstop.
Our rules are intended for the safety and comfort of all guests. If you have questions regarding any of our safety protocols, feel free to discuss them with the RSO on duty.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW RANGE RULES MAY RESULT IN PERMANENT EJECTION FROM GREYSON GUNS SHOOTING CLUB & RANGE